2020 Advent Calendar Class ONLINE
~ Come and join me in biscuit decorating with a cuppa!
~ Create stunning designs for your own Advent Calendar
~ ONLY 8 places for this class (via Zoom) on Saturday 28th November 10am – 11.30am AND 3 – 4pm.
Session 1 (10 – 11.30am): learn outlining, flooding and wet on wet patterns
Session 2 (3 – 4pm): learn different techniques to add the finishing details!
You will receive everything you need to participate in the class beforehand:
- 25 delicious baked biscuits (1 is a spare to sample during the class!)
- 6 bags of ready made royal icing in festive colours
- 2 cocktail sticks to use as scribes
- 24 cello bags to package your creations (when dry!) in ready to put in your own Advent Calendar
- Written instructions on how to use the kit
- Access to a private Zoom meeting which will be recorded so you can watch it back at your leisure – there are in 2 parts
Local collection available from BH6 5PL the week before the class (an email will be sent with the exact address for you to book a 30 minute collection slot).
Kits can be posted on the Monday 23rd November via Royal Mail at £6 p&p. Please include the full name and postal address of where you would like the kit sent.
The popular TRADITIONAL kit will include the following colours:
white, black, red, green, brown, orange @ £35
This year I am adding an alternative KAWAII kit (Japanese for cute):
white, black, pink, pastel green, brown, pastel orange @ £35
Please state which kit (TRADITIONAL or KAWAII) you would like.
You may also purchase an ADD-ON kit: this will include 6 extra miniature biscuits plus an additional blue & purple bag of royal icing! @ £5